After a work accident or a traffic accident, the experienced legal team at the Bisset Law Firm will be ready to aggressively advocate your rights and fight to help you maximize your financial recovery.
Our small legal team, headed up by Attorney Jennifer Bisset, is proud to provide each of our clients with the highest quality legal services as we work diligently to:
- Craft them strong cases
- Keep their cases moving
- Update them about the progress of their cases, as well as their best options at every juncture
- Help them obtain the best possible results so they can focus on healing and moving forward.
We encourage you to continue exploring our site to learn more about how we can help you. When you are ready for answers about your best options for proceeding, don’t hesitate to contact the Bisset Law Firm.
Effective Legal Advocacy to Protect Your Rights & Interests
At the Bisset Law Firm, our legal practice is focused on overseeing cases that involve:
- Colorado Workers Compensation Claims – The no-fault workers’ compensation system in Colorado can provide injured workers with financial support when they are injured on the job. This system is, however, notoriously complex, and making even a few mistakes along the way can impact injured workers’ claims and benefits. With the Bisset Law Firm heading up your workers’ compensation claim, you can be confident that your claim will be in experienced hands, positioned for success.
- Wrongful Denial of Workers Compensation Claims – Substandard insurance industry practices are common place in Colorado workers compensation claims. When these practices impact you in the form of wrongful claim denials, we can help you appeal the decision, stand up to insurance companies and fight to obtain the benefits to which you may be entitled.
- Insurance Denials – Insurance companies do not always look out for their policyholders or honor their valid claims. In fact, it’s not uncommon for insurance providers to go out of their way to look for reasons to try to deny claims and avoid making payouts to claimants. When this happens, taking immediate action with the help of the Bisset Law Firm can be the best way to fight back and get the compensation you may deserve.
- Auto Accidents – Negligence is often a factor in car crashes. In many cases, at least one of the involved drivers is responsible. If you have been hurt in an auto accident, our legal team can help you identify the at-fault parties and then get on the path to justice and financial recovery.
- Bicycle Accidents – When negligent drivers hit bicyclists, the damage can be catastrophic even when these collisions happen at low speeds. At the Bisset Law Firm, we are skilled at establishing when negligence has caused bicycle accidents, and we will fight for victims to help them secure the compensation they may be entitled to for their injuries and damages.
Contact a Denver Workers Compensation Lawyer at the Bisset Law Firm
Let’s discuss your options for financial recovery if you have been hurt at work, have developed an occupational illness or have been harmed in an auto or bicycle accident.
To contact Denver Workers Compensation Lawyer Jennifer Bisset, call (303) 894-8900 or email our firm via the contact form on this page.
From her office based in Denver, Jennifer Bisset provides superior legal services to injured people throughout Denver County and the state of Colorado.