Denver Workers Compensation Bad Faith Lawyer
The Colorado workers’ compensation system was established to provide injured workers with financial support following work accidents, work-related injuries and diagnoses of occupational illnesses. All too frequently, however, injured workers face an uphill battle when it’s time to seek the benefits they need and deserve. In many cases, this is the result of insurance companies acting in bad faith with valid workers’ compensation claims.
If your worker’s compensation claim has been wrongfully delayed, denied or otherwise subjected to bad faith practices, you can turn to Denver Attorney Jennifer Bisset for clear, honest answers about your legal options – and for exceptional advocacy moving forward.
Driven by a relentless dedication to helping the injured, Ms. Bisset has extensive experience representing injured workers in various types of workers’ compensation bad faith claims. She and the team at the Bisset Law Firm are ready to help you determine and pursue your best options for seeking the compensation – and justice – you likely deserve.
Have You Been the Victim of Workers’ Compensation Bad Faith Practices?
Call (303) 894-8900 or Email Us
for a Free Initial Consultation
Let’s talk about your situation and your legal options. The Bisset Law Firm can help you devise effective strategies for:
- Developing a strong case
- Anticipating and overcoming the challenges ahead
- Obtaining the best possible results.
While we encourage you to call or email us whenever you need answers regarding your potential case, we also invite you to explore the following for some important insights regarding workers’ compensation bad faith claims and how Attorney Jennifer Bisset can help with these cases.
What Is Workers’ Compensation Bad Faith?
Insurance bad faith is a legal term referring to an insurance company’s failure to comply with its duty of good faith and fair dealings with policyholders and their claims. While “good faith” and “fair dealings” are fairly broad terms that can encompass various actions, essentially, these duties include fundamental tasks like:
- Confirming coverage
- Honoring the terms of existing policies
- Promptly conducting an adequate, unbiased investigation
- Acting reasonably in evaluating the claim
- Taking prompt action to pay benefits for a legitimate claim.
In the context of workers’ compensation claims, bad faith practices can take various forms, like (but not limited to) insurance companies:
- Unreasonably refusing to investigate workers’ compensation claims
- Using biased experts (like experts who have long-standing working relationships with insurers)
- Unnecessarily and unreasonably delaying the payment of medical benefits
- Failing to consult the treating physician
- Low-balling settlement offers.
How Attorney Jennifer Bisset Can Help You with a Workers’ Compensation Bad Faith Claim
Ms. Bisset is highly skilled at handling all aspects and types of workers’ compensation bad faith claims, including (but not limited to) those involving:
- Work accidents that exacerbate pre-existing injuries or conditions
- Delayed or biased claims investigations
- Unreasonable, low-ball settlement offers
- Wrongful denials and appeals before the Court of Appeals of Colorado.
Attorney Jennifer Bisset is vastly experienced at going up against various major workers’ compensation insurance providers in Colorado, including (but not limited to):
- Acuity, A Mutual Insurance Company
- Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc.
- Indemnity Insurance Company of North America
- Pinnacol Assurance
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Technology Insurance Company
- Zurich American Insurance Company.
The Bisset Law Provides Unparalleled Representation in Workers’ Compensation Bad Faith Claims
Ms. Bisset’s expertise and record of success in workers’ compensation bad faith claims is backed by her commitment to providing personal, responsive legal service while working tirelessly to keep her clients’ cases moving forward.
As part of this commitment, Attorney Jennifer Bisset and her team at the Bisset Law firm are focused on:
- Keeping our clients advised of every case development
- Promptly returning all calls and emails
- Managing and meeting all case deadlines
- Always being ready for trial
- Relentlessly striving to secure the maximum compensation and successful outcomes.
When you partner with the Bisset Law Firm to resolve a workers’ compensation bad faith case, you can count on us to clearly explain:
- The legal process and the potential challenges that lie ahead
- The strengths and weaknesses of your case
- The choices you have at every juncture
- Whether it makes sense to settle or go to trial.
For more on the Bisset Law Firm’s long-standing record of excellence and success in workers’ compensation bad faith cases, please check out our Case Results and Testimonials pages.
Denver Workers Compensation & Bad Faith Attorney Jennifer Bisset Can Help You: Contact the Bisset Law Firm
If you believe that your (or a loved one’s) workers’ compensation claim has been subjected to bad faith, it is time to contact Denver Workers Compensation & Bad Faith Attorney Jennifer Bisset.
Call (303) 894-8900 or email our firm for important advice regarding how to protect your potential claim as you move forward.
Ready to aggressively advocate your rights in any legal setting, Jennifer Bisset can help you fight for the compensation you may deserve. Ms. Bisset and the experienced team at the Bisset Law Firm are dedicated to providing injured workers the highest quality representation, personal service and the best possible outcomes.
From our office in Denver, we are proud to represent injured people and families throughout the state of Colorado.